Boston Reed is no longer offering allied health training.

Previous Students

Tuition Receipts

Boston Reed is not an eligible educational institution as defined by the IRS, and does not issue 1098-T forms. You can request a receipt for tuition fees paid in 2014 by completing a Document Request Form (see next paragraph).

Student Document Requests

If you need a transcript, duplicate certificate, or any other student record, please fill out the below student document request form.  Your request will be fulfilled within fifteen business days.
Document Request Form.pdf

NHA Certification

If you purchased a certification exam from the National Healthcareer Association when you enrolled for Boston Reed, please visit  for more information. You can submit a request for information or instructions on their contact form here.

California State Licensing

If you have questions about licensing, please refer to the appropriate licensing authority. Boston Reed cannot advise on licensing procedures.

BPPE (Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Education)

PO Box 980818
West Sacramento, California 95798-0818
Tel: 916-431-6959

National Healthcareer Association (NHA)

National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)

Boston Reed Contact Information